The PASSNOWNOW TV Quiz Game Show
A spin off of the portal which is aimed at stimulating the Nigerian Youth academically, promoting healthy competition and providing a platform for the cerebral to showcase and get rewards for intellectual prowess while challenging their Peers to get more interested in Academic Study and improving their High School grades.
- The Game show is a faceoff between 2 contestants at a time. The contestants would have been chosen via the dedicated short code drawdown and web play.
- 8 contestants would be chosen from the short code drawdown while 2 would make it into the studio play from web play.
- The 10 would vie for the 2 available Faceoff slots.
CALL TO ENTRY MODE 1 (Sms)
To qualify to be on the show, prospective contestants will send the message “PASS” with their name, age and class to our short-code 201220. Those selected will receive an SMS containing instruction for the next round of qualification.
- Get first general knowledge question and reply with answer
- Get 2nd general knowledge question and reply with answer
- Confirmation of correct response and being shortlisted.
- Randomization of all shortlisted entries and calls will be made to final 10 contestants. 8 confirmed and 2 on standby
Each text message costs N30.
CALL TO ENTRY MODE 2 (Web)
The online game is on Passnownow.com.
- Registered users log onto the PASSNOWNOW web portal.
- You will attempt to pass all questions within a specified time limit to qualify to be on our TV Quiz Show.
- You will play the web version of the game and amass points
- The 2 players with the highest points haul weekly automatically qualify for verification
- The 2 players are verified by the Passnownow Team and invited via calls to the game recording
Players are presented with 8 questions; 4 school syllabus questions and the other 4 will be logic questions.
The audience members will also be picked from the rest of the online players who may have answered all questions correctly but within a longer time. They are the next 200 people to get the answers to our 8 Questions correctly and they will get the benefit of winning gifts too during the Audience Play segment on TV
- 10 Guaranteed contestants (8 from sms and 2 from web) go through 3 rounds of questions
- The best 2 are selected for the face off based on amassed points.
- Audience participate by answering bonus questions and they win gifts
- Confirmation of correct responses is being fact checked and compiled.
- Randomization of all shortlisted entries and calls made to final 12 contestants. 10 confirmed and 2 on standby
PASSNOWNOW will start airing on leading Television Stations across the Country from April 2013