Passnownow.com is a revolutionary Mobile Learning Platform that has digitized Nigeria’s School Curriculum Content for the first time ever for Students, Teachers and Parents all over the Country. It houses all subjects contained in the Nigerian Secondary School Syllabus from JSS1 to SS3 following the daily sequential order in which they are taught in School such that students can read ahead of Classes and in special circumstances where Teachers either do not attend Class, skip teaching certain subjects in the Syllabus or where schools are short-staffed and do not have a Teacher for a subject, the student misses nothing. In addition, the Educational Technology portal provides past questions and answers for University entry level Exams such as WAEC and JAMB, shares Grammar Tips using new words, short sentences, antonyms, synonyms etc. and embodies a leader board that measures and assesses how time and effort users spend studying on the website.
In this link – https://www.christenseninstitute.org/blog/innovation-tech-africas-hope-educating-hundreds-millions-children/, Efosa Ojomo Researcher on Global Prosperity at HBS who alongside the Kim B. Clark Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School, Clayton Christensen has just received an Offer from Harper Collins to write a Book on innovation, prosperity and poverty analyzed our Passnownow.com’s disruptive innovation strategy to lead a movement of personalized learning by democratizing access to and distributing quality curriculum based Education Content to underserved students, teachers and communities across Nigeria.
By this, we hope to raise enrollment numbers & reduce the current poor academic performance of students & the drastic failure rates in exams while also working to improve Instructional Practice by training & empowering teachers for the overall competitive advantage of our Country in terms of her work force and her long term development.
We’re glad to see hundreds of thousands of Teachers in both public and private schools using our class notes online to teach in their Classrooms given the shortage of supply and the lack of the financial wherewithal for many of them to purchase quality textbooks in addition to the fact that many are overburdened with the number of subjects and students assigned to them to teach, parents subscribing to our services and nudging their children to study via web and mobile to augment class lessons & students investing substantial time reading topics from all their school subjects on passnownow.com.
Our users have access to all Class Notes (JSS1 – SSS3) along with practice questions to test their knowledge after reading/studying on the site, Exam Past Questions for WAEC, and JAMB to revise and prepare, a chat room/community to meet other users and stakeholders with similar goals and challenges to share knowledge and solve common problems and other value adding features all for as low as N200 [about half a dollar].
- To foster and engender the pursuit of academic excellence amongst young Nigerians
- To improve the success rate of students in university entrance examinations in Nigeria
- To promote a useful learning and knowledge seeking culture in young Nigerians
- To provide an online knowledge resource destination for young Nigerians to interact and cross fertilise ideas
- To create a platform for young people between 10 and 20 to express their creativity and ingenuity
- To help users become astute citizens of the world; aware of its history, beauty and challenges and their role in shaping it for the best
- An increase in the success rate of students at university entrance examinations in Nigeria
- A more responsible, employable, innovative, creatively inclined, and empathetic youth population
- Focused, progressive and knowledge based interaction among young people
- Compliance with international standards and style of learning for young people who are in need of assistance with their studies
- Passnownow.com is easy to use.
- It is a fun and trendy integrated learning platform.
- It provides flexible learning experience for users.
- We have tailor-made interactive content to meet the social and educational development needs of young people.
- It is user-friendly, encourages critical thinking and is timely, given the current trend of regression in Nigeria’s education system.