The worry about proving your love is mostly a feminine worry, since males prefer the predictable routes for proving their love than going all creative. But some really thoughtful and romantic guys have been known to go the extra mile too. So, there are no set rules in these matters.
So proving your love should be about communicating it on a wavelength that he/she can appreciate without all the drama that might be associated with a grand gesture of love. Consider some.
Support Their Friendships
When people are insecure in a relationship, they often becomes clingy or possessive. Some girls may want to make every moment about herself, or ensure that all attention is focused on her. When they are not focused on her, it can lead to hard feelings.
But it’s important to support your their other friendships, and make sure they have their guy/girl time if he/she wants it. For example, if he wants to hang out with his buddies, don’t invite yourself along. If he wants to invite you, he will do so! Also, there’s nothing wrong if she wants to have quality time with her girls. There’s no need to get unduly suspicious that she is up to no good, and that they are up to something! Enjoy your time together, and respect the need for you both to spend time apart.
And if you are invited to hang out his friends (as a girl), try to get to know them. Sometimes you can learn a lot about the guy through his friends.
Other Ways to Show Your Love
Are you still looking for an answer on how to prove your love?
- Tell them. Saying it in a very direct way can show your love, and it can be a simple “I love you” said genuinely.
- Listen to them when they talk, really listen. Don’t tune out the parts you are not interested in.
- Take the time to learn about what they like, from entertainment to sports and more – yes even “boring” football, and “boring” telenovelas
- Compliment them. Take notice of his/her accomplishments, particularly if he/she is naturally good at something. People will expect him/her to be good when they have a natural talent. But he/she will still enjoy knowing that you noticed.
- Keep When told things in confidence, do not tell your friends or anyone else. What the two of you discuss should always be between the two of you (well, except it’s criminal!).
- Treat every date like a first date. In other words, when you go out together, they should get all your attention. Make every time meaningful, and it will be well appreciated.
You can prove your love in many ways, but if the boy/girl wants intimacy or sex, don’t do it just to prove a point. It is NEVER a way to prove anything. If you are being pressured to prove yourself that way, it may be time to re-evaluate the relationship, and check out with a Bye Felicia!
See Also: Will Sex Bring Us Closer?
nice post bt can one prove his luv for a girl without hanging around with them
If you love someone, you naturally will want to be around them. It’s just like being around family, only this time, the feelings are romantic. It doesn’t mean you cannot have other pursuits with other friends though, as the post carefully mentioned. In fact it is unhealthy if you don’t.