Tony AliParticipantAugust 25, 2014 at 8:20 pmPost count: 35
The University of Lagos newly admitted student’s registration is scheduled to hold from 1st to 19th September, 2014. All fresh students that have confirmed their names on the Admission List are advised to report at the distance learning institute, University of Lagos by 8.30 a.m each day. Candidates should bring along 12 passport photographs with the original and four photocopies of the under-listed items:
1. Computer generated screening form (4 copies) to be downloaded from http://www.unilag.edu.ng
2. JAMB UTME result slip.
3. UNILAG Post-UTME result slip.
4. O’ level result certificate (WAEC/NECO) or statement of result with an online version of the result.
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil servant
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age
7. Testimonial from secondary schools attended
8. JAMB Admission Letter
NB: candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by October 2014 to be eligible for registration.
Please note that impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit admission and will be handed over to the police/law enforcement agent. The mode of dressing should be formal. Candidates not properly dressed will not be attended to Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with registration are not expected at the venue of the registration exercise
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.