Beauty routine is a must for a lady (guys inclusive) and because make-up/other products make ladies prone to breakouts, it should be practised.
If you’re confused as to how best to cleanse and care for your complexion, we have a no-fail plan.
1. Cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle cleanser and follow with an oil-free moisturizer. Don’t skip any part of this routine or your skin will punish you with breakouts!
2. Use a gentle facial mask once a week to remove deeply embedded impurities that will cause breakouts down the road.
3. Exfoliate your skin with a gentle exfoliating scrub a minimum of 3 times a week. Doing so will remove dead skin (cellular build-up) allowing pores to breathe and removing excess oils and dirt.
4. Use an eye cream morning and night to brighten and hydrate the very thin layer of skin under your eye. It will also aid in stopping premature wrinkles from forming.
5. Use oil-free and paraben-free cosmetics to allow skin to breathe and so pores don’t become clogged. Less chemicals in your skin as well…yay!
6. Wash your makeup brushes every two weeks to remove bacteria, dirt, and oils. If you don’t, you are more likely to break out because you are putting all that gunk right back on your pretty lil’ face!
7. If you use cosmetic sponges, replace every time so you don’t have bacteria collecting in the sponges. Bacteria loves spongy foam! Yuck!
8. Eat lots of fruits and veggies! So many different types are known to fight acne and other skin conditions as well! Many of the vitamins and nutrients found in them are added to skin care products so why not eliminate the middle man and eat the fruits and veggies?! Also are great directly on your skin to fight acne!
9. Don’t touch your face during the day or rest your cell phone on your face while you’re talking….you’re asking for acne trouble if you do!
10. Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night to allow your skin to restore itself while your body rests