E-learning is one of those trends that has been gradually gaining traction for the past several years, but now it seems like it’s finally started to hit its stride. Every day more educational institutions and companies are offering online courses, and for a good reason, it is convenient and time-saving, and it can also be a lot more effective than traditional learning methods.
E-learning is a type of learning that involves the delivery of educational material through digital means such as an internet-connected computer or smartphone.
In this article, we will look into some facts about E-Learning.
Let’s head it!
1. E-learning is the use of digital and online media to enhance and facilitate the learning experience.
2. E-learning allows students to access the content at any time, from anywhere in the world.
3. E-learning has benefits for students and educators alike.
4. The virtual classroom is a major component of e-learning.
5. The Internet plays a key role in e-learning, as it facilitates communication and information sharing between students, teachers, and parents.
6. E-learning is a cost-effective way to learn.
7. E-learning can be used to supplement traditional curricula or to create more holistic learning experiences for students with special needs or who are in remote locations that don’t have access to high-quality education options in person.
8. Learning increases learning retention rates by 6%
9. E-learning makes it easy for students to study at their own pace and on their own time, which can lead to more engaged students who are better able to absorb information.
10. The first use of an electronic device for training purposes was in 1881 when Alexander Graham Bell used his telephone as an audio channel to transmit voice information between two people in different rooms.
Education is changing. What was once a traditional system of memorization and rote-learning is shifting to make way for more modernized techniques. Technology has made it possible for us to learn in new ways and, because of this, we can take advantage of the many benefits of e-learning.