In a recent interview with Cute Kamani of Unilag FM, popular rapper Olamide Adedeji aka Olamide Baddo revealed 12 interesting things about himself that no one would have known.
1. His role models are Abacha, Obasanjo and Jay Z.
2. His greatest challenge in the music industry is piracy.
3. The most influential person so far in his career is the popular producer ID Cabasa. He said God used ID Cabasa to bless him.
4. He assured that his record label YBNL will be signing its female artiste soon.
5. His Female celebrity crush is veteran Yoruba actress Iya Rainbow.
6. Two brands he would like to be an ambassador for are global sneaker brands Puma and Nike.
7. He is going to do a song with Wizkid.
8. His favorite food is local food.
9. Name of his best friend is Yomi Sars.
10. His advice to upcoming artistes is for them to pray hard.
11. One job he’ll never do is gossiping; he said it’s too tasking.
12. Olamide describes himself as“Omo olomo ninu frying pan layin Shey tinko”.
Olamide and his girlfriend turned baby mama Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman welcomed their son Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji on January 30, 2015.