Your behaviour towards others will determine if you’re a likeable person or not. But sometimes, we annoy our friends without being aware we are annoying them….because of that toxic behaviour we don’t even know we have. It happens, you know? You may think it’s fun, until someone tells you it’s really annoying. These behaviours are the top 5 most irritating ones that can make your friends dislike you.
1. Arrogant– (Meaning = unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important than other people). This is one really bad behaviour, when you act like there’s no one like you or like you own the whole world because you are cute or smart or the teachers like you. So you act like you are on top of the world and every other person is right below.
2. Domineering – (Meaning = inclined to rule arbitrarily or despotically; overbearing; tyrannical). Even the most tolerant person cannot withstand this. Trying to control others is not a good trait at all. Like, you’re out with your friends and everything is just about you and what you want . Wait, are you the drama queen or……….? It’s really annoying!
3. Dependent – (Meaning = relying on someone or something else for aid, support, etc). If you’re that friend who reading or listening in class is not in your dictionary and you depend on your friend for assignment and exams. Your friend is not really going to like you because he/she will feel like a host and you’ll be the parasite. I’m sure you know what parasites do!
4. Selfish – (Meaning = lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one’s own personal profit or pleasure.) If you’re only concerned about yourself and you don’t really care about your friends…..they will stop caring about you too.
5. Temperamental – If you don’t have a sense of humour, and a simple joke can sound like an insult too you and your mood drops in like the weather………your friends are really going to dislike you.