You’ve probably been told that worrying too much can lead to physical problems, and can affect appetite, lifestyle habits, relationships, sleep and work performance. The demands and pressures we experience everyday are enough to stress us out. And that’s pretty enough to deal with. So why add to the list?
Seriously, you should focus on getting rid of the silly things you’ve been worrying about. It sounds corny, but life is honestly too short to freak out about every little thing. Here are 8 things you need to stop worrying about in 2015:
1. What your friends say they’re doing on social media.
Hint: What they’re doing is probably not nearly as cool as it seems to be.
2. The pimple on your face that you think everyone is staring at.
Hint: They don’t notice it. And if they do, they probably don’t care. Also, everyone gets pimples. Stop it.
3. If someone feels bad if you say no to something.
Hint: You don’t have to always say yes!
4. How many likes your Facebook/Instagram pictures get.
Hint: Make your Facebook/Instagram about YOU, not about popularity.
5. That one person who didn’t text you back.
Eh. S/He sounds pretty lame.
6. Finding a relationship if you’re single.
Hint: Just be single! Nothing is better.
7. Whether or not you texted back too fast.
Whateverrrr. Who cares if s/he thinks you’re not doing anything? Maybe you’re not!
8. What anyone else thinks of you.
Seriously, this is the most important. Just stop focussing on what anyone else thinks. Do the right thing. You’ll feel so free.
Which of these do you need to stop worrying about? What did I forget to include? What do you disagree with? Tell me in the comments.