JAMB has officially announced the reprinting of 2020 JAMB Exam Slip to commence on March 7th, 2020, which is one week before the examination (March 14th). The JAMB slip reprint is purposed to give full details of time of examination, date of examination, seat number and the examination centre of each candidates.
There are two methods you can use to reprint the JAMB slip. The first method is through email and the other is through JAMB portal.
How to Reprint JAMB Slip 2020/2021 without Email Address
It is advised for you to go to the JAMB CBT center where you registered, pay them and they will help you to do it since they’ve done it severally.
But if you want to check it by yourself using your phone, follow these steps:
1. Go to the www.jamb.org.ng reprinting portal for jamb 2020.
2. Type in your jamb registration number.
3. Click on ‘reprint UTME slip‘.
4. You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
5. You can download it on your phone and check it anytime or even print it out.
How to print JAMB slip through Email Address
To print your JAMB slip through Email address, follow the procedures below:
a. Go to email account you used to register for JAMB 2020 (log in if you have not done that).
b. Find any message from JAMB. Search for it or check your spam folder. If you don’t see it, then print the slip without email address. If you do, move to the next step.
c. If you see any email from JAMB, check it for any document attached and make sure it is your examination slips.
d. Download the file (it is usually a PDF file).
e. Send the slip to a system connected to printer
These are the information that the JAMB 2020 Slip contains:
1. Personal Details which includes:
· Your surname.
· First name.
· Other name.
· Date of Birth.
· Telephone number.
· Local Government.
· State of Origin.
· Email Address.
2. Examination Details which includes:
· Your JAMB registration number.
· Examination number.
· Seat number.
· Examination town.
· Center number.
· JAMB 2020 exam date.
· Examination center name.
3. Your JAMB subject combination [four (4) subjects including English Language].
4. Candidate QR Code.
5. The date you registered for JAMB.
6. The date that the exams slip was printed.
7. Candidate Serial number.
8. Reference number.
9. Serial number.
10. Your picture at the right hand side, located at the top.
When Is the Deadline for the Reprinting?
You must do the reprinting before March 14, 2020.
So it is better to print yours as soon as it commences.
Also, note the key points given below before you proceed to reprint your Jamb Slip:
· You can’t register Jamb in Cyber Cafes, however, reprinting of Jamb slip can be done in any cafe and business centres across Nigeria.
· Jamb Slip reprint isn’t costly. Business centres should not charge you more than ₦150 for reprinting or maximum of ₦200
· It is highly advisable that you make photocopies of the Jamb slip. To be on a safer side, make about 4-5 copies.
· You can check your date and reprint your Jamb slip without email/username and password. You will still be able to reprint if you have issues with the email and password used to register Jamb.