1. Her middle name is Ikponwonsa, a Bini name which means I Thank God.
2. Her mother, Sherifat Morgan gave birth to her at the age of 20 and had to drop out of school to focus on her upbringing.
3. She was born in Benin in 1991, but moved to Lagos in 2008 to pursue her dream.
4. Cynthia Morgan’s mum was also a performing act, and Cynthia backed her up as a kid from as early as the age of 3
5. Cynthia Morgan started composing at the age of seven.
6. Before the whole sexiness and sultry looks, Cynthia Morgan was a tom boy. She grew up dressing up like a boy, and it was PSquare’s elder brother, Jude Okoye who created the Cynthia Morgan sex symbol brand.
7. Her claim to fame was the 2010 hit single by rapper Jyhbo titled ‘Ejo le fe ro’ in which she delivered an impressive patois styled verse.
8. Before featuring on Jhybo’s ‘Ejo le fe ro’ in 2010, Cynthia Morgan actually dropped her debut single in 2008 at the age of 17. The track, ‘Dotty Stepping’ featured then buzzing dancehall act, General Pype.
9. Cynthia Morgan will never date a broke dude. ‘He has to be rich and presentable,’ she once disclosed as some of the qualities her ideal man must possess.
10. Despite being linked with Burna Boy, Cynthia Morgan has always had a crush on HKN boss, Davido.
Related Article: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Reekado Banks