Bett MEA will take place on 22 – 23 April 2019 in Abu Dhabi at the ADNEC. This cutting-edge conference will bring together leading decision makers, buyers and innovators within the education space from across the Middle East, Africa and beyond.
The Leadership summit will feature plenery sessions, workshops and content from 125+ speakers from more than 20 countries. With topics nominated by policy and decision makers from K-12 to TVET, the Bett Leadership Summit is a forum for addressing key opportunities to improve education systems and further student outcomes across the region.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND THE BETT LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
The region’s most senior gathering
Take your seat with over 2,500 policy-makers, education leaders and industry innovators from 50+ countries.
Join the dialogue shaping educational transformation
Engage with Bett MEA as an exclusive platform to share thought leadership, network and hear from inspirational experts.
Market-nominated topics tackled by regional experts
Based on extensive research, the MEA programme is set to address the different education challenges, trends and opportunities across the region.
Celebrate excellence in education
The Bett MEA Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of people, products and organisations who are leading the way. Join us for our Awards presentation at the end of day one.
Expand your professional network
Take advantage of our exclusive platform to meet government officials, experts and leading brands.
WHO WILL YOU MEET AT BETT MEA?
Whether you are looking to network, share thought leadership, learn or source resources – Bett MEA is the perfect platform.
This truly international gathering is growing. Bett MEA 2018 will welcome 2,500 government officials, institution leaders, educators and technology specialists.
Join us to connect with fellow senior leaders, policy and decision makers, from across the region to share thought leadership and best practice while you build connections.
Institutions and organisations who have previously attended include:
- Ministry of Education – UAE
- Ministry of Education – Egypt
- Ministry of Education – Saudi Arabia
- Federal Ministry of Education – Nigeria
- Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau – UAE
- Ministry of Vocational Training & Employment – Tunisia
- Ministry of Higher Education & Research – Senegal
- Ministry of Higher Education – Morocco
PRIVATE & INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
- Aldar Academies – UAE
- GEMS Education – UAE
- Doga Schools – Turkey
- Greensprings Schools – Nigeria
- Al-Reeyada Group – Saudi Arabia
- Riyadh Schools for Boys & Girls – Saudi Arabia
- St. Fatima School, Nasr City – Egypt
- Taaleem – UAE
- American Lyceum International School – Oman
- Jess Dubai – UAE
ASSOCIATIONS & NGO’S
- Arab Science & Technology Foundation – Egypt
- Makassed Association – Lebanon
- Jordan Education Initiative – Jordan
- OECD – France
- International Association for the Evaluation of
- Educational Achievement – Netherlands
- UNESCO – UAE
- Rwanda Girls Initiative – Rwanda
- Code First: Girls – UK
- British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) – Bahrain
- British Council – Egypt
UNIVERSITIES & TVET INSTITUTES
- American University of Kuwait – Kuwait
- American University of Beirut – Lebanon
- Cairo University – Egypt
- University of Lagos – Nigeria
- University of Bahrain – Bahrain
- Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute – UAE
- Higher Colleges of Technology – UAE
- Zayed University – UAE
- Erciyes University – Turkey
- ADNOC Technical Institute – UAE
- University of Rwanda – Rwanda
- Virtual University of Cote d’Ivoire – Ivory Coast
BOOK YOUR PASS FOR THE SUMMIT
The Bett MEA Leadership Summit and Expo brings together leading decision makers, innovators, and government officials through to school leaders, educators and techies, from 50+ countries. Different passes are available. Whether you are looking to network, share thought leadership, learn or source resources – Bett MEA is the perfect platform.
- Hear from100+ world class speakers
- Connect with fellow senior leaders, policy and decision makersfrom across the region to share thought leadership
- Join networkingsessions with international education experts and 160+ government leaders
- Gain access to a multi-stream CPD accredited content agendain the plenary
- Contribute to curated content streamsfocused on specific challenges facing the region
- Full access to the Expo –including 70+ exhibitors and multiple content stages
Originally written by Mena.bettshow.com