It is every teenager’s dream to be able to speak and write good English language and never having to worry about committing grammatical blunders. And here is the truth- this is not impossible to do. But then you will first have to be determined and driven, because anyone looking to improve their grammar skills must be ready and willing to do a number of necessary things as you shall see below-
1. PRACTICE OFTEN BY SPEAKING AND WRITING IN ENGLISH. THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE AS THE SAYING GOES, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
2. READING WIDE CAN ALSO BE OF IMMENSE HELP. WHEN YOU READ WIDE, YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF TO GOOD GRAMMAR AND LEARN IN THE PROCESS
3. YOU MUST IDENTIFY YOUR COMMON MISTAKES AND CORRECT THEM.
4. AS FOR HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN YOU
5. FIND WAYS TO KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED UNTIL YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED YOUR GOAL
6. BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER