1. He was born Oludemilade Martin Alejo on January 29, 1993 at Festac Town, Lagos to an Ibo mother and Yoruba father.
2. He had his basic school education at Dr. Soyemi Memorial Nursery and Primary School, Festac Town, before he proceeded to the Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Ojo. He is currently a 300-Level student of Marine Biology at the University of Lagos.
3. He is at the moment signed to Tinny Entertainment, under whose label he released the single “Condo” which featured Patoranking and brought him to the public’s attention. This song earned him two nominations – “Best Collaboration of The Year” and “Best Music Video of The Year” – at the 2015 Nigeria Entertainment Awards
4. On July 20 2015, he released the monster single titled “Jagaban”, which received massive airplay and made him ever more popular, enough to get Olamide’s attention, who asked to be featured on the remix. This song earned him nominations in the “Best Artist in African Pop” category at the 2015 All Africa Music Award, and “Revelation of the Year” category at the 2015 MTV Africa Music Awards
5. He started his music career professionally in 2012 as an underground rapper, until the current CEO of his music label noticed and appreciated his musical ability. Between that time and when he got admission into the university, he released songs like Smile At Me Back and Pass Me.
6. He took a break from music after he got into the university, and came back in 2015 with “Condo”, followed by “Jagaban”. He defines his style of music as varied and unlimited. Though he is a rap artist, he also likes to explore other genre of music like Dancehall, Afrobeats, and perhaps R&B.
7. On his song “Jagaban”, he acknowledges the bearer of that title, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his outstanding work in politics, and also believes that the title is reserved for anybody who is said to be a great man.
8. This year, he plans to release either an EP (short for Extended Play – a musical recording that contains more music than a single, but is usually too short to qualify as a full studio album or LP), or start work on his full studio album.
9. He enjoys playing football, and would have been playing in an academy if not for music. He counts his performance at the Lauryn Hill Concert as one of his biggest thus far.
10. His biggest music award till date is Rookie of the Year Award won at the 2015 Headies.