Class Notes for JSS1 to SSS3 with Assessments | Past Questions of JSCE, WAEC, NECO & JAMB › Forums › JSS1 › JSS1 General Questions
PassnownowKeymasterMarch 28, 2019 at 12:03 pmPost count: 7
Welcome to the Passnownow discussion forums for JSS1! Ask questions, debate ideas, interact with like-minded people and find classmates who share your goals.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Welcome to the largest online learning platform in Nigeria and like most platforms the Passnownow community has some basic ground rules. Please help us create a healthy learning environment by respecting the following standards when using Passnownow:
- Be polite.
- Treat your fellow learners with respect.
- Insulting, condescending, or abusive words will not be tolerated.
- Do not harass other learners.
- Polite debate is welcome as long as you are discussing the ideas, not attacking the person.
- Be sensitive.
- You may not post inappropriate (e.g., pornographic or obscene) content.
- Do not advertise or promote outside products or organizations.
- Do not spam the forums with repetitive content.
- Posts that violate this Code may be deleted or made invisible to other students by any forum moderator.
Students who repeatedly break these rules may be removed from the course and/or may lose access to the Passnownow site.
Elpraise UyaiParticipantMay 5, 2019 at 12:53 pmPost count: 1
What are the uses of ICT in everyday life
Oladunjoye christianaParticipantMay 9, 2019 at 2:02 pmPost count: 5
Hello there! i’m not jss 1 student but I think I can give accurate answer to your question.
the uses of ict in our everyday life is listed below as follow:
you didn’t mention to give explanation to the uses of ict however, if you want me to give/provide explanation, kindly repost your question. thanks for reading.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.